Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Me Made May

 I finished Me Made May but stopped taking pictures every day as I wore the same thing over and over for the rest of the month. I am not sick of my Simplicity 2591 dresses yet and I am sure I will make more. The t-shirts I made fit perfectly underneath them and I find dresses so much more comfortable than wearing jeans. There are a couple of gaps in my wardrobe, I have one denim skirt, but I don't think you can have too many. So I would like to make more and some shirts/blouses to go with them.
Before I get back to sewing clothes I have a couple of things in progress. I am working on a new quilt pattern with these.
A new hat to wear in this cold and rainy weather.

1 comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

You looked so cute at quilt market. I love dresses and skirts...more comfy than pants! Looking forward to seeing your new pattern. Happy knitting.