Friday, March 14, 2014

Dachshund Baby Quilt

I'm on a roll with the baby quilts this week. I had a few finished tops which I really didn't want to end up on the big pile of unfinished things in my sewing room. So before I allow myself to start anything else I am basting, quilting and binding them.
This is the Dachshund quilt from Dare to Be Square. I love this quilt , such a clever clever design and really quite easy to put together.
Now to finish the binding on the little snail quilt from the same book.


5 comments:

mybeardedpigeon@gmail.com said...

Really sweet Kate!

Jane said...

I really love this! Great choice of fabrics/colours.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Adorable and a great selection of fabrics. Love the spotted background. You have a good plan -- make, baste, quilt, bind. I need that reminder posted in my sewing space!

Jenny said...

cute as:) made me smile

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

So darn cute :)