Thursday, September 05, 2013

More Spring Sewing

I think I am nearly at the end of the baby sewing for the moment. It really is a lot easier then sewing for 8 year olds. Much less negotiation needed, I get to choose the fabric and pattern.
I knew as soon as I saw this Briar Rose fabric by Heather Ross I needed to make something for Olive for summer. This is another pair of overalls using a pattern from Ottobre 4/2011.
 
 
A couple of pairs of the Oliver and S Puppet Show shorts, they are pretty quick to make without the pockets. I remembered that these not that big so made a size 18m-2yr for Olive.

 I should have thought about the pattern when I cut these, I only managed to get a couple of cute foxes on this pair and they are both on the back.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeus

Louise said...

Love them how do you put your snaps on i can never get the right

Anonymous said...

These overalls look amazing in HR Briar Rose fabric!
That Ottobre issue has so many lovely pieces for babies :-)

Sue said...

All your girls must have the most amazing wardrobes with all the beautiful clothes you sew and knit for them!

angharad handmade said...

Love the overalls - gorgeous fabric! I have yet to make the puppet show shorts, though I did make the tunic this Summer, which I was really pleased with. Definitely on the list for next year!