Monday, March 25, 2013

Freedom Side Table

The best way to describe the twins room most of the time is 'a bit of a disaster'. Every surface seems to be covered in lego, hair elastics and 'special collections' of whatever they are collecting that week. My Mum gave them a lamp for Christmas and it has either been on the floor or perched on a chair. Luckily I recently won a side table from Freedom from the lovely Cinti of My Poppet. Perfect! It fits the lamp, some books and their torch and it is a great shade of pink which the girls love and a little bit of their room is neat and tidy. I think I might need to get another one for Eva's room. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

It looks great next to the beautiful quilt.

eva said...

lovely....and what a gorgeous quilt...
yep...eva needs one too....
xo
eva

Anonymous said...

Looks great Kate. Great win for you and the girls