Monday, October 01, 2012

Crochet

Thanks for all your lovely messages about Olive. We are loving having her home. Her big sisters are so excited and have been so helpful.
I am spending most of my time feeding, burping, patting and rocking, but in between I have done a little crochet. I started some flowers and this blanket last year and it has been sitting patiently  in a basket all year waiting for me to do some more. It is the perfect thing to have on the go at the moment, you can stop anywhere and pick it up later without having to work out where you are up to and what you need to do next. The flowers are quick and easy and I can get one finished while Olive sleeps. I am planning on using them to make some flower bunting for the girls' rooms.


4 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Crochet would certainly be the ideal creative pastime now. How lovely to have little Olive at home now and all going well..apart from the usual sleep deprivation..or not? Your little lemon flowers will make a delightful garland...such a fresh sunny yellow.

Kris said...

I am so loving bunting right now. Yours will be lovely!

Annie said...

Perfect craft for you just now. A new precious baby...you're in a good place right now

Jenny said...

It is therapeutic too! Enjoy:) It is great that you have so many eager helpers