Monday, November 06, 2006

The Weekend

The girls are off to the Child Health Nurse today. They haven't been weighed for a few months. After looking at this picture from the weekend I am not that worried. It is hard to believe that they weighed 1.35kg (3 lb) and 1.7kg (3lb 11oz) at birth. I think they may have caught up to other children the same age.
Their behaviour is definitely age appropriate too. We went out with friends to celebrate a birthday yesterday at Jarrah Jacks and the girls were loud and very hyperactive. Beside the girls behaviour lunch was fabulous, great food, great wine and great company.

I managed to finish a few things on the weekend. A few I can't show as they are Christmas presents, but here is a new frog and wombat.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

I am so in 'Wombat Love'!

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric on that wombat...so gorgeous!

I love the looks on your girls faces aswell. (Camera?...what camera?...I'm eating!)
:)

Anonymous said...

sweet little animals.. I love their faces!
Your girls are darling too, and I hear you on the behaviour. Sometimes going out to eat is quite hard work, isn't it?

kirsten said...

Those are definitely two healthy little blossoms! They are so pretty. Love the wombats, too :)

Anonymous said...

Positively wasting away, those two!

They have that rosy glow of ultimate health.