Friday, May 05, 2006

Good Mail

I have been eyeing off one of the prints from little flower for a while and was looking for an excuse to buy one. I just love them and had a hard time choosing which one. So my sister Jane is getting this for her birthday.

The girls are seem to know where we hide everything and this morning they were after the footy. I saw two little bottoms disappearing into our room and there they were up in the corner with Chris' footy. So I bought it out and they played with it and each other.

I think I can feel one of Grace's teeth coming through. It doesn't seem to be worrying her that much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have admired those prints as well. there is something deliciously calming about them. your girls are darling!

Gina said...

They sure are cuties!